Blogger Widgets Science Education and Technology: Convert LVF to AVI Video Through Your DVR Software

Saturday 28 December 2013

Convert LVF to AVI Video Through Your DVR Software

I recently published an article about software that can convert LVF to AVI video but did you know that most DVR software can download and convert your video all with the press of one  button?
I could not believe that I was wasting my time trying to plug a USB stick into the back of my DVR recorder, searching for the files I wanted, Downloading them to the USB, taking the USB to my laptop and then converting the footage so I could view it. Yes that is exactly what I was doing just to view the footage on a laptop and not through the DVR.
My DVR software came with the camera system I purchased. It is called DVR Client.

Convert LVF to AVI Video Through Your DVR Software

1. Login to your DVR cameras by entering your login details.
2. Most DVR software have a control button to remotely access your DVR machine. Press on the control button.
3. Go to the download tab.
4. Choose a camera channel. If you have an 8 camera system you will see 8 channels. If you have less then you will that number.
5. Choose a start time and end time. Press search.
6. You will see a list of camera footage available to download.
7. Select one by making it blue and then press on the button that says download and convert to AVI.
LVF to AVI

2 comments:

  1. iDealshare VideoGo also helps to convert LVF video to AVI, MP4, WMV, MOV etc

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought this was a pretty interesting read when it comes to this topic. Thank you
    idealshare-videogo-crack

    ReplyDelete